03 May 2013
May 3, 2013
Cranberry Twp, Penn., May 3, 2013 – AEI is looking for operators and laborers for the summer months! Visit our Careers page to download an application, and join our growing workforce!
Laborors and Heavy Equipment Operators to guide our expanding CAT fleet. Individuals should be safety oriented; operate with integrity; be driven to succeed; and must be able to effectively communicate within a team. Experience in site excavation, grading, main-line utility trenching/installation, and GPS excavation knowledge is preferred.
- 03 May 2013Allegheny Excavating is hiring operators!
- 09 May 2013The Link covers AEI’s Cardinal Wuerl High School excavation
- 18 Jul 2013New UPMC & Pittsburgh Penguins practice facility on the way
- 11 Oct 2013Groundbreaking: UPMC Lemieux Sports Complex in Cranberry Township
- 05 Dec 2014Santa Pays a Visit to Cranberry Springs…
About Allegheny Excavating, Inc.
An award-winning, Pittsburgh-area excavation company, AEI has been shaping the earth – and in turn, standards of the industry – for more than 35 years. Renowned for attention to detail, our dirtworks specialties include large-scale site prep; major earth moving; and installations of water line, storm and sanitary sewers for commercial, industrial, and residential developments. Our seasoned, local workforce applies skill, diligence, and top-of-the-line technology, ensuring an unparalleled finished product. Please call or e-mail to arrange a project consultation today!
Contact: AEI Office (724) 935-2400