18 Jan 2019
January 18, 2019
Our sister company, Spectra Development, is now leasing commercial class A+ office space in Franklin Park, Pennsylvania which is the state’s best city to live in according to data from 24/7 Wall Street and USA Today. Check us out on Facebook and contact today for available leasing opportunities.
Read more here: https://patch.com/pennsylvania/northallegheny/pittsburgh-area-community-pas-best-place-live-study
- 03 May 2013Allegheny Excavating is hiring operators!
- 09 May 2013The Link covers AEI’s Cardinal Wuerl High School excavation
- 18 Jul 2013New UPMC & Pittsburgh Penguins practice facility on the way
- 11 Oct 2013Groundbreaking: UPMC Lemieux Sports Complex in Cranberry Township
- 05 Dec 2014Santa Pays a Visit to Cranberry Springs…
About Allegheny Excavating, Inc.
An award-winning, Pittsburgh-area excavation company, AEI has been shaping the earth – and in turn, standards of the industry – for more than 35 years. Renowned for attention to detail, our dirtworks specialties include large-scale site prep; major earth moving; and installations of water line, storm and sanitary sewers for commercial, industrial, and residential developments. Our seasoned, local workforce applies skill, diligence, and top-of-the-line technology, ensuring an unparalleled finished product. Please call or e-mail to arrange a project consultation today!
Contact: AEI Office (724) 935-2400